7.09.2015

First experience at the Atlantic Ocean!







A few weeks ago I took a day trip to visit the Atlantic Ocean. I have to admit that the day started out as a disaster but I would do it again in a heart beat! At first I went to Crescent beach but since I forgot a towel, I had to go shop for one. However, there was not a store in sight that sold towels! 

So, I decided to take a trip up to Daytona Beach which is another hour-ish drive. Here is how my few minutes in Daytona went: I get there, pay for parking, get my stuff settled on the beach and take bear down to the water, get rained on, get stopped by beach patrol and told that no dogs are allowed on the beach, angrily walk back to the car, contemplate heading home, drive down to Flagler Beach (which allows animals). Quite busy for only actually being on the beach there for about 10 minutes, huh?


At that point, I almost gave up. However, it was a blessing in disguise since Flagler Beach was sunny and beautiful! I saw Pelicans for the first time ever and couldn't stop squealing over them. Bear had a fantastic time but was very unsure of the ocean hehe. It took forever to bathe him and to get rid of the sand when I got home, but that's how she goes!


That last picture is how Bear slept on my lap during the drive home. I think it's safe to say that he had a very fun day, but also an exhausting one. 


Have you had any amazing summer trips yet? 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I couldn't get over how beautiful it really is!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...