10.03.2014

Well, hello there!

Hi lovelies!

Whoa it has been a very, very long time since I have posted, which I am very sad about since I worked so hard to make it look as good as possible. I guess I kinda figured that since I've been uploading to my youtube channel that I didn't need to maintain my blog, I still kinda feel that way. What do you guys think? I'd love some feedback please!

Quite a few things have changed since I've last updated you all: I got a new job in retail which I really do enjoy. I'm junior management there which is a whole new experience for me but I love learning new things about it. My husband also got a new job but they are taking their time getting him trained, but that always seems to be the case with new hirees (is that a word? Probably not.)

We also got a dog! His name is Bear and he is part Dachshund and part Sheltie. We adopted him from the animal shelter about 2 months ago. He is 3 years old and probably the sweetest dog ever! When he finally saw him in person though, we noticed one of his ears is half gone which is sad but it makes for a cute characteristic!


I hope you guys had a wonderful year while I have been inactive here! I'd love to know how you guys are so please leave me comments down below! Can't wait to talk to you!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Your dog is very very cute! :) And congratulations on the new job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...