11.04.2013

Pixi High Tea Contest Winner

A couple of months ago, Pixi Beauty was having a contest on facebook for the chance to win a beautiful pixi necklace and a Fairy Light Solo eyeshadow.  The necklace alone was a great prize because you can't actually buy it from the website so it was exclusive to this contest.  When I got an email from pixi stating I won the contest I was so shocked at first that I thought it was fake, thankfully it wasn't!  I won the Fairy Light Solo eyeshadow in the shade No. 10 Bronze Beam along with the beautiful necklace.

The Fairy Light Solo eyeshadows are described as this (from the Pixi website):

What it is formulated to do:

There is nothing ordinary about these awakening shades with textures ranging from radiant glow to ultra-smooth matte. Reflecting the light & drawing attention to the eyes, the effect is stunning, eye-brightening and more flattering than ever before. Silky soft & infused with beneficial ingredients, the shades protect, nourish and brighten. Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Suitable for the most sensitive eyes.

Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
• Shea butter nourishes the skin
• Jojoba oil is an effective natural moisturizer
• Vitamin E nourishes and protects delicate skin around the eye
• Vitamin C is a naturally derived youth-enhancing and anti-aging ingredient

I'd describe Bronze Beam as a rich shimmery chocolate brown which is just perfect for the crease for an accent or as an all over shade.  It has never creased or faded on me, it lasted all day.  I absolutely love this color!  These retail for $15.00 which is a bit high for a drugstore brand, but honestly, the quality is amazing and I'm definitely going to go buy more.

I love the necklace!  It's quite long which is just what I was looking for so I could wear it with sweaters and dresses.  The charm is an adorable fairy girl with one side that has the pixi logo and the other side blank.  With my sensitive skin to metal (I'm allergic to nickel and alloy metals) this has not made me break out in a rash at all and I wear this almost daily!

Thank you Pixi Beauty for your wonderful products, I just absolutely love them!!


How was your weekend?  What did you do for Halloween?

PS - It feels good to write a blog post again but because it's been so long I feel like I've gotten a little rusty, so please go easy on me!


post signature

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...