11.02.2013

I'm here!

I know it's been a while since I've posted and I'm sorry for that but thank you to everyone who has stayed with me on this.  I am here and am trying to get back into the swing of things, but have been easily distracted lately.  Now that I'm working that has made a bit more lazy when I'm at home and blogging, unfortunately, is the last thing on my mind.  I hate how it's like this because I've worked so hard on this blog and to just neglect it makes me very sad!  I hope you all can forgive me, I will hopefully be up and posting regularly again soon.  I am making YouTube videos still so if you ever need your dose of Beauty With Compassion you can find me there.  Also, my social links are always posted on the side of this blog and below each blog post so please feel free to contact me via those sites.

I'm sorry again but I will be back soon!  For now, my newest YouTube video is below for your viewing pleasure!  Please subscribe if you haven't already!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!  Love to you all!!



post signature

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...