11.29.2013

Black Friday deals with Pixi!

Good morning! I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving! Mine was full of food and great time with family. 

Pixi is having Black Friday deals and I thought I'd share them and their gloriousness with you all!

Save 40% off Eye Glow Cube, Soft Focus Fresh and Daylight Glow Collection.
See entire collection here.
Free shipping for orders $50 and up.

Save 30% off  the following awakening kits.
Features full size products of our Eye Bright Primer, Eye Glow Cube, Flawless Beauty Primer and Tinted Brilliance Balm in Nearly Naked. Normally $64.00!
See entire collection here.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS $50 & UP

Naturally Flawless features our best selling skin solvers. Featuring full sized Flawless & Poreless, Correction Concentrate and Flawless Finishing Powder normally $56.00, click shop now for discount price! 
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS $50 & UP


Happy Shopping!!

post signature

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...