10.04.2013

Tarte Thoughtful Treasure Best-Sellers Set

As a Friday treat, I am coming at you with another Tarte holiday collection set.  This set features two products that I absolutely love and enjoy very much and the other product I have never tried but have heard great thing about it.  Out of their holiday sets this is the one I'd purchase because it is affordable and you get great products.


Price: $19.00

This limited edition, deluxe-sized collection of Tarte best selling products set is a great way for you to try out these amazing products if you are new to the brand or just unsure about these items.  These may not be full sized but I have the same Maracuja oil sample and it has lasted forever for me, I still have it months and months later.  The blush is another one of my favorites!  It has amazing staying power (12 hour wear, to be precise) and this is a limited edition color that will only be here for a short time.  The only thing that I haven't tried is the skintuitive lip tint.  I have the original lip tint but not this kind, I don't know if there is much of a difference or not.  If you know, please comment down below!  I think this set is definitely worth the price and if you were curious about trying any of these products, this is a great way to do that!

What's inside:
deluxe maracuja oil
● deluxe Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in limited-edition thankful (golden pink)
● deluxe LipSurgence skintuitive lip tint in energy


Which is your favorite out of the three products?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried anything from Tarte, really want to though! x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should! I highly recommend their blushes, the maracuja oil, lip tints, concealers, everything really... hahah. They are very much worth the price point, I promise you! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...