10.15.2013

New Job + Update

Good morning!  This post isn't going to be about beauty but a chatty update.  I have lots of stuff to talk about about why I haven't been posting and what's been going on with me.

First, I've accepted a new job at Michael's.  I've worked retail almost all of my life, that is where I thrive; I love helping customers with their projects.  I am in the sales part of the store and will occasionally do some cashiering which is fine because I've done that a lot in the past, too.  So this is part of the reason that I haven't felt like blogging because after being unemployed for a few months, my body is sore and tired, it will get better in time, though.


Second, is that I've just been feeling uninspired lately.  I think of what to write a topic on and then putting thoughts together lately has been hard, I don't know what's wrong!  I love my blog so much because I've worked so hard on it, therefore, neglecting it hurts my heart, but forcing ideas out isn't helping either.  I don't want to say that I'm taking a break from blogging because I don't want to do that, but I just can't think of anything to write about.  Please help!  I would love suggestions on posts to write maybe that'll be the push I need to feel inspired again.  With that being said, I am filming videos on my YouTube channel as much as possible.  I will be filming one today if everything goes well, so you can check my channel out here if you're interested.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.  I appreciate you all so much and thank you for staying with me in my time of absentness!


Do you have a suggestion on a post that I should write?
Please, leave it down below!  Thanks! :)
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! It's easy to get blogging fatigue, I'm suffering a bit at the moment too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! yeah I may just need to take a bit of a break as much as I really don't want to. :(

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the new job! I hope inspiration finds you soon!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I hope so, too!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...