9.05.2013

Tropical Shine Mini 4-Way Buffer | Review

Naturally, I have deep ridges and uneven surfaces on my nails which can make applying nail polish quite a chore.  So when I ran across this mini 4-way buffer block (retails for $4.29) at Sally's Beauty I just could not resist.  Before I buy anything I look up written reviews on the website also video reviews on YouTube and this got 5 stars across the board.





Step 1 (blue side):  Files nail edges down.  The little amount of time that I've used this side I've noticed that it doesn't rip your nail up or cause any snags, it just files it down smoothly.

Step 2 (pink side):  Rub on top to remove ridges.  I LOVE this side!  I was skeptical at first but as you're rubbing it on your nail you will see a white dust from shaving the ridges down.

Step 3 (white side):  Smooth surfaces.  This side also cleans up the white dust from the step above to give it a clean slate for the next step.

Step 4 (grey side):  Buff on to add super shine.  I love how fun this one is.  Rub to your hearts content to the desired shininess; rub only a little for low shine, rub a lot for high shine.  Up to you! 

Comes in: coarse/medium/fine/extra fine.
Cuticle protection edge for safety.

This works fantastically!  All of the steps do their jobs 100% of what they claim.  With everything combined on this block, I can do my nail so much more quickly now.  The instructions on the block do not fade away easily.  Plus, once it gets dirty from nail shavings you can wash it.  It is small enough to fit in your purse or makeup bag to take with you on the go.

This is a short review but there isn't much to show or tell you, it explains itself right on the block.  If I've left anything out, please do let me know!


What is your favorite nail grooming tool?

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...