9.26.2013

Too Faced Joy To The Girls Holiday Collection

As you can see from the title of this post, this is the holiday collection from Too Faced.  So far there are only 3 products, I'm not sure if they will add to this before the holidays are actually here or not but I think this is a very nice collection, regardless.  I have never owned anything from Too Faced before but I gotta say this really makes me want to buy something.  Without further ado, let's take a look at the collection!


Price: $46.00
Value: $275.00
Currently out of stock but can be notified when restocked.

This limited edition palette makes me feel so festive and excited for the holidays.  I love how many different looks you can get with this palette, it doesn't necessarily need to be for the holidays!  These shades can be worn alone or layered to make endless beautiful eye looks.  Have fun with your makeup!

What's inside:
●  15 Limited Edition Shadows
●  Full-Size LashGASM Mascara
●  Glamour Guide with 3 looks


Price: $45.00
Value: $95.00

This adorably wrapped set comes with products that can be used for a full face look.  I love that about this because then you don't have to buy separate products afterwards.  This set features all of the best from Too Faced, including their shadow insurance everyone raves about!  The colors all look to be universally flattering and really seem to all go together, plus, you get a really cute bag to keep them all in.  Bonus!  The makeup bag was designed by celebrity decorator and TV personality Mary McDonald.

What's inside: 
●  Full Size La Crème Lip Cream in exclusive shade Believe
●  Full Size Shadow Insurance
●  Exclusive Blush/Eye Shadow Trio Compact
●  Deluxe size Perfect Eyes Eye Liner in Perfect Black
●  Deluxe size Lash Injection Mascara


Price: $25.00
Value: $95.00

This adorable palette which comes inside an iPhone 5 cell phone case has amazing and festive day to night looks.  Two Christmas gifts in one!  Just pop out the makeup palette and use the case designed by Mary McDonald as well, and away you go!  I love the idea of this and how cute this case really is but it is unfortunate that is only for iPhone 5 users.  I would've loved to see slightly older versions of the iPhone listed here but I understand they are going with the newest version.

What's inside:
●  11 Eye Shadows
●  Blush
●  Bronzer
●  Limited Edition phone case (for use with iPhone 5 only)


Which one are you most excited about?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. OMG I need the Joy to Love palette! I love Too Faced's Christmas collections, they're always so amazing. The shades are so gorgeous xx
    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I've never tried anything from Too Faced yet. What do you think would be a good starter product? The Shadow Insurance? Thanks for commenting, Gemma!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...