9.23.2013

Tarte Gorgeous Getaways Portable Palette Set



This Limited Edition and Ulta/Ulta.com exclusive set ($48) will make you jump for joy this holiday season.  Getting a compact this with set really is the selling point; you just pop in and go.  To take your palettes with you in the collector's compact, simply lift the ribbon, remove the palette, and place it inside the compact.  Plus, the lip glosses are beautiful!  It is available now at Ulta and Ulta.com.

The limited-edition set features:

  • 16 full size Amazonian Clay Eye Shadows inspired by magical destinations around the world
  • 4 full size Amazonian 12-Hour Clay Blushes in new, limited-edition shades
  • 3 full size Maracuja Lipglosses in new, limited-edition shades
  • Portable collector's compact to take the interchangeable palettes on-the-go

Ingredients:

check out the list of ingredients here.


What do you think of this set?

9 comments:

  1. That pallet looks so pretty and I love the packaging. The colors inside look somewhat vintage like! I really like it :D

    http://stephaniedong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Plus it is great for traveling! :D

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This set is so cute, love it!

    www.makeupmonster.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and thank you for commenting!!

      Delete
  3. I would love to see a swatch of everything. Are the blushes similar to any of the old ones? Matte or shimmer? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would too! I have no idea as I do not own this but it would be fun to see!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...