9.10.2013

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips | Review

If you are shimmery eyeshadow lover like I am then you will love this product.  This is a palette that has many skin tone/neutral shadows and a few darker shades that you can use as liner or as an outside shade color to darken your look.  You can get so many looks from this one palette and there are a few other to match your eye color; I have the one for hazel eyes.  It comes with a sponge tip liner brush which I never use but it can be good for traveling.




Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner for Hazel Eyes (similar).  What a mouthful!  They may need a bit of work on the name but the shadows work very well.  Very creamy, pigmented and last a long time.  You can use these wet for a more dramatic look or dry for a more subtle look or take a liner brush and use these as eye liners.

There are a few versions of this palette; one for nudes, one for smoky, one for universal looks, you get the gist.  I really do like how these are so compact and that each segment has quite a bit of shadow in it, perfect for on the go.  As with most PF products, the price is a bit steep but I do feel like it performs well and is worth the $10.95 price tag as you can get many looks with this palette.  I recommend trying this product.

These are:

  • hypoallergenic
  • fragrance-free
  • paraben-free
  • gluten-free
  • cruelty-free
  • dermatologist approved
  • safe for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers

What is your favorite eyeshadow palette?

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...