9.04.2013

NYX on Hautelook until 09/06 8AM PST

Hello folks!

NYX cosmetics just posted on their facebook page that they are having a sale on Hautelook right now.  Most things are heavily reduced (YAY!) which makes their affordable products even more affordable!  How can you go wrong with that?!

I am going crazy trying to figure out what to get, there are so many great things!  I will post a few pictures below but click the link to see everything that is on sale.  Sale end Sept 9th at 8AM PST.







And many, many more!!  Happy Shopping!
You can thank me later ;)

Also, if you are new to this brand and want more history and information on NYX you can check out this blog post.

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...