8.26.2013

Nail of the Week #6

Good Monday morning!  Today's post is going to be a short one, I've got a sick Luke in bed.  He caught my cold, but his seems to be worse. :(

What I used:
Zoya nail polish in Tinsley
Zoya nail polish in Raven
Physicians Formula Endless Color Custom Nail Trio base coat & top coat


What I did:
1. added one layer of the PF base coat
2. painted on 2 coats of Tinsley
3. used a toothpick to add the dots
4. finished with the PF top coat

This didn't take me very long to do at all.  If you have an actual dotting tool this will look so much better because all of the dots will be uniform.  Mine are not because I used a toothpick, but I don't mind so much.  It was quite easy to do, just make sure the base color is dry before you start dotting with a toothpick because it will scratch it if it isn't dry.  I really liked how this turned out!  I will be doing this look with more colors in the future!


What is your mani like this week?

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...