8.12.2013

Nail of the Week #5 + another Zoya polish

Hello to you!  I hope this new week is starting out wonderfully for you all and that you don't have the Monday blues.  For me, the South West Washington Fair is in town for 5 days and so I will be spending some of my time there which means I might not have as many posts as I may like to have.  But there is just so much fun and excitement to be had!  I have a nail of the week post for you with one of my favorite Zoya polishes and then I just received my order from Zoya this morning with another polish that I will be showing you.



What I used:
1. Zoya nail polish in Kimmy
2. Physicians Formula Endless Color Custom Nail Trio Top Coat

What I did:
1. applied 2 coats of Kimmy
2. used 1 coat of the glam top coat 

Kimmy is one of my favorite polishes from their collection because it is one of those reds that I think would work well with all skin tones, it's bright but not too bright.  If you're a girl that likes red and shimmer then I would really recommend this polish.  And now to the new polish I just got....



Isn't this color gorgeous?  Yes, it does look kind of like Rica and that's because I love these kinds of colors.  I am so excited to get this baby on my nails to start playing with it because I love anything rose gold colored.  From the swatch it applied as nicely as all of the others so no complaints there.   Off with Kimmy soon and on with Tinsley!

What is your favorite color of nail polish?

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...