8.08.2013

my zoya nail polish collection

Hello!

If you've been following my blog for some time now you'd know my deep love for my Zoya nail polishes.  They are my favorite brand for nail polishes for many reasons, why don't I show you?  Come with me, little grasshopper.

Zoya nail polishes are:
+ formaldehyde free
+ toluene free
+ dibutyl phthalate (DBP) free
+ camphor free
+ vegan friendly
+ cruelty-free

They also have over 300 beautiful shades with 4 seasonal collections per year and they are all very long wearing.  If that wasn't enough to convince you then let me show your eyes some of their stunning shades.  This is going to be a long one, folks.

L to R:  Jules  //  Penny  //  Blaze  //  Rica  //  Kimmy  //  Raven  //  FeiFei  //  Edyta  //  Daul  //  Maisie


L to R:  Jules  //  Penny  //  Blaze  //  Rica


L to R:  Kimmy  //  Raven  //  FeiFei  //  Edyta


L to R:  Daul  //  Maisie


Swatches (L to R):  Jules  //  Penny  //  Blaze


Swatches (L to R):  Rica  //  Kimmy  //  Raven


Swatches (L to R):  FeiFei  //  Edyta  //  Daul  //  Maisie





































































I have 10 shades that I wear quite a lot, but I think the two I wear the most are Rica and Kimmy.  Something about those two colors rubs me in the right spot, maybe it's because they are both similar.  I don't know but I love them.

For these polishes 1-2 coats is enough for most shades unless you get a more sheer color.  I really like pairing Maisie over any of the other shades I have shown you today to make it look more glittery and fun, plus it's a nice top coat that smooths any surfaces.

Have you ever come across one of those companies that just has everything right?  Zoya is one of them.  They have excellent customer service, great ship times and a very informative website, they are just a wonderful company to have contact with for anything that you need.  This is a major plus for me.

These nail polishes may not be as accessible as drugstore nail polish but I guarantee you that they are worth it.  They are also available in some salons which you can find on their website under Salon Locator or just order right from the website as I do.  They always have amazing sales going on so there's no reason to miss out and you can usually get more than 1 for a good price during these sales.  And as I'm writing this post I just ordered another of their nail polishes in Tinsley.  So excited!

I hope this post has at least made you curious to try a Zoya polish, if not, I haven't sold them to you good enough I guess.  But I do hope you will give these a try, for only $8 a bottle you can't go wrong.  I very highly recommend them!

Links:
+ Zoya Maisie (not listed on their website)


Have you tried Zoya before?  What are some of your favorite polishes?

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...