8.01.2013

july beauty favorites | 2013

Happy August 1st and to celebrate I'm going to show you the products that I've been using the most in the month of July.  Most items you will have seen me mention in reviews but that just shows you how much I love them.  Now, onto my july beauty favorites!



Tarte maracuja creaseless concealer in fair - $24.00
I've mentioned this concealer many many times before and will probably continue to mention it in the future.  I just love this concealer.  It is full coverage, creamy and long staying.  Not much else to say since I've mention it so many times.

Physicians Formula endless color custom nail trio in Treat Yourself - $10.95 ($9.99 at walmart)
I was on the lookout for a great new base and top coat for such a long time after a mishap with a Milani top coat and so when I ran into this trio at WalMart I was intrigued.  They are fantastic!  Even after a week of wear you have to scrub your cotton pad with nail polish remover over your nail many times before it will come off, it protects it so well.  You can pick these up now at your local store for $9.99 in the on sale section.  You can see this trio in action here and here.

NYX cream eyeshadow in Pinky Beige - $5.00
Recently, I was going through my makeup collection and picked up this wonderful cream eyeshadow and rediscovered how great it is.  If you've never tried these before, they are super pigmented, last all day and don't smudge at all.  I also like how they have a doe foot applicator that you can just swipe across your eye then blend in with your finger but work quickly, this dries very fast.  Plus, they come in a lot of great colors!

Yes to Tomatoes blemish clearing facial towelettes - $5.99
I've been breaking out recently around my mouth and chin for unknown reasons so I thought I'd try the blemish clearing towelettes instead of the Yes To Cucumbers soothing towelettes and I really do like them.  They work wonders and smell nice, as well.  There is Salicylic Acid in them which is good at clearing up blemishes, uncloging pores and controlling oil.

e.l.f Studio powder brush - $3.00
If you haven't jumped into the Real Techniques brushes bandwagon yet or you just don't want to pay the money for them then this is a great alternative.  I use this brush for my liquid foundation and it creates a very flawless brush because of it's dense, soft bristles.  I've also never had it shed on me.

e.l.f Studio zit eraser - $3.00
This item I recently picked up and have been testing it out the past couple of days and I've gotta say it is making a difference in the size and redness of my blemishes.  It is so easy to use, just screw up the bottom until you see it come out of the brush a bit and then wipe it on the pimple.  You can do it a few times a day if you wish but it can really dry out your skin so test it out by doing it once a day at first to make sure your skin doesn't get irritated.

Red Bow from FeltFuzzies - $? (owner on vacation)
I've always been a girl that likes using clips in my hair so when I found a bow clip I was all over it.  I do recommend this etsy store to you but the owner has been on vacation for quite some time so sadly, you can't buy anything.  This bow is on a french clip which is great for pulling your hair half up.

Lace hair flower from Zellers - $?
I used to live up in Canada so I picked up this beautiful lace hair flower in a store called Zellers quite a long time ago, however, Zellers was recently bought out by Target so the flower is gone.  Sorry I can't show you but I love using any hair flower, it adds a little something to your hair.

Tropical Shine 4-way nail buffer block - $4.29
This wonderful nail block is from Sally's Beauty Supply.  It has 4 sides that go in order to give you beautiful nails.  #1 blue files nail edge, #2 pink removes ridges, #3 white smoothes surface, #4 grey adds super shine.  This is a great block that works wonders and it's washable!

eos lip balm in Passion Fruit - $3.29
If I could only have one lip balm brand it would be eos.  They have amazing flavors, the packaging is adorable and the scent is to die for.  I did find out that they have 3 new flavors that I NEED to get soon and they are Fresh Watermelon, Pomegranate Raspberry, Blueberry Acai.  I am on the hunt for them starting....now!  See my review of all of the other eos lip balms here.

Pixi large lash mascara in Best Brown - $18.00
Remember when I was on the hunt for a brown mascara?  I do and finally found an amazing one that lasts all day, is smudge proof, water-resistant, and clump proof.  It separates, lengthens and plumps the lashes beautifully while looking natural.  It is a lot less harsh than black is.  Pick yours up at Target.  See my review here.

Giovanni ultra-sleek body lotion - $8.99
I picked this moisturizer up when I ran out of my previous one but before the moisturizer my Mom brought me when she came for a visit.  It is a body lotion but it is a great face moisturizer.  It soaks into the skin quickly, adds glow, smells nice and leaves the skin feeling soft.  Great stuff!

Bath & Body Works fragrance mist in Sparkling Blackberry Woods - $7.00 (on sale)
I'm not good at describing scents (who is?), so I can't really tell you what it smells like other than fruit but I will say that it smells very good.  If you like near a B&BW store I recommend you go in and give it a sniff, if you like fruit scents you will like it.  You can see my haul here.

Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer in fair - $34.00
Again, this is another item that I've talked about many times before and will continue to do so in the future.  This is a BB cream tinted primer.  Sounds weird, doesn't it?  I promise it covers like a BB cream while acting like a primer, you can use it alone or under a foundation.  I love how multipurpose it is.  I have written a review of it here.

What are your July favorites?

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...