8.29.2013

19 ways to use Coconout Oil

Hello, lovelies!  The popular trend right now is using coconut oil for everything and so I thought I would share with you some ways that you can use it besides as just a hair mask.  Here are some of the many ways that you can use coconut oil for beauty, followed behind with coconut oil uses for health.  For best results use organic, virgin coconut oil.  I use the one from Trader Joe's.


What Are The Benefits Of Coconut Oil?
Coconut oil can be used for the creation of delicious dishes but have you ever thought about the numerous benefits related to its usage? Coconut oil contains amazing ingredients that can make your skin more beautiful, improve digestion, strengthen the immune system and help fight infections.

Coconut oil can also be used as part of a healthy diet as it can boost your metabolism.  Hello to a cheap diet supplement!

I have not tried most of these but the one thing I have used it for is a mouth wash.  Put a small amount in your mouth and swish it around and let it sit there for about 10-15 minutes and then spit.  This gets rid of any food you may have stuck and it can whiten teeth, freshen breath and help with dental infection.  I love the results of this!


How do you use coconut oil?

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...