7.14.2013

New Vegetarian favorite | Quorn

Being a vegetarian it can be tough to find good food.  I personally love meatless chicken nuggets or chicken burgers over the garden burgers or veggie burgers.  Why?  Because they actually taste like real chicken which can kill any cravings you many have for it.  I used to eat Morning Star or Boca for my chicken nuggets, but not any longer!  I now have a new favorite (thanks to Georgina from Makeup-Pixi3 for recommending this brand), Quorn.



Sorry I don't have a picture of the actual food.  I wasn't sure of how it would taste so I didn't take a picture of it should when I really would have because it is delicious!  Best fake chicken nuggets ever!  If you are a vegetarian I highly recommend these.  They are meatless & Soy free!

From the Quorn website:
Nutritional Information (per serving 85g)
Calories                         210
Calories from fat 80
Total fat                         9.0g
Saturated fat                 1.0g
Trans fat                         0.0g
Cholesterol                 5.0mg
Sodium                         410mg
Total carbohydrate      26.0g
Dietary fiber                 3.0g
Sugar                         0.0g
Protein                        10.0g

Ingredients
Mycoprotein (41%), Wheat Flour, Water, Canola Oil, Wheat Starch, Potato Dextrin, Wheat Gluten. Contains 2% or less of Salt, Dextrose, Turbinado Sugar, Spice, Eggs, Rehydrated Egg White, Yeast, Natural Flavors From Non-Meat Sources.

Contains Egg & Wheat

What's your favorite food?

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...