7.22.2013

nail of the week #3

Happy Monday, lovelies!

I have been loving my mani this week and can't wait to show you as it is affordable and pretty darn cute, if I say so myself.  It is a little dark for summer but you could create this look with any polish, just change the base color.

What I used:
Physicians Formula Endless Color Custom Nail Trio in Treat Yourself
Hard Candy nail polish in Crush on Lava

What I did:
The Physicians Formula trio comes with a base coat, a normal top coat and a sparkly top coat.  I used the base coat first, then once that dried I put on 2 coats of the Hard Candy polish.  Once that dried I put on the normal top coat and lastly the glitter top coat.

I just love how this shimmers and sparkles!  I will be using the PF trio over so many different polishes to get many different looks.  If you haven't tried Hard Candy polishes, I highly recommend them.  The quality is amazing and they come in many shades, and for anyone who likes those milky polishes they have those too in a line called Candy Sprinkles.

Also, that picture is about 5 days old and my nails still look like that.  These are good polishes!

PS - You won't see me posting on this blog on the weekends.  I am going to blog mon-fri.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

PPS - I have created an anime, video game and manga review blog here.  I just created it so I don't have any content yet but it is coming very soon!

What's your nail of the week?

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...