7.08.2013

Nail of the week #1

Happy Monday (Is it happy?), lovelies!  Today I am doing my very first Nail of the week post to show you the not so interesting designs and combinations I put on my nails.  Are you super excited yet?

If you follow me on Twitter you would know that I recently figured out how to use the manual focus on my husband's camera.  He's had it for quite a long time and I've only just now messed around with it to figure out how to use it better.  Now it's so much fun to use so expect a lot more close up pictures and hopefully better quality than before.  Because I am new at this, some of the photos might be slightly out of focus.  I am trying the best I can and will hopefully get better with time.

Zoya Jules  //  Zoya Maisie


Here's what Zoya says about their polishes:
Zoya Nail Polish has been awarded as the longest wearing natural nail polish by an independent panel in Women’s Health Magazine. Zoya Nail Polish is a nail polish free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor. Nail Polish by Zoya offers over 300 gorgeous nail polish colors to choose from, plus 4 seasonal collections of nail polish every year. Zoya Nail Polish was specifically formulated to deliver the longest wear possible on natural nails. Zoya Nail Polish can be found in better beauty salons, spas and online at www.zoya.com.
I LOVE everything about Zoya polishes: how they are free of bad chemicals, being cruelty-free, great longevity, awesome formulations, having a huge selection of colors, amazing customer service, fast shipping.  This is a company that runs their business right.  If you have never tried a Zoya polish I highly, HIGHLY recommend you try one, or three.

I put two coats of Jules to make an opaque neutral taupe color then put one coat of Maisie (which no longer seems to be on their website.  Don't know why.) to add a bit of glitter to the nail.  I do this because I find Jules to be a bit too matte on my nails so Maisie adds sheen and glitter to it.  Also, I've had the polish on for about a week so that's why it looks a bit grown out and ragged, but still good for being a week old.

Have a fantastic day!
What's your favorite nail combination?

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...