7.02.2013

My makeup storage


When you're a beauty blogger and have collected quite a bit of makeup over the years sometimes it can be hard to store it all, however, I've found a solution that works for me and maybe if you're looking for a way to store your makeup, this can work for you.

NOTE:  Please excuse the bad quality of my photos.  They are taken from my iPhone.  A new camera is on my wishlist, until then, I hope it's not too bad to handle.

As you can see it isn't the most organized, but like I said, it works.  Some of my lip and eye products in that little green tray are there because they don't fit anywhere else.  Let's look at the sections more closely...


I purchased this Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer from Amazon quite a while ago and have loved it ever since.  It fits quite a lot of stuff with different sized sections to put pieces, taller sections at the back for brushes or eye shadow palettes, brushes, etc.  Shorter and flat sections up front for more palettes, foundations, eye shadows, blushes, etc.  Plus, if you don't like how it looks one day, you can change it.  It's so easy to customize it the way you want it!  If you search Makeup storage on Amazon you can find a bunch of different designs and styles if this one doesn't fit your needs.


My very loved eos lip balms get their own little bowl to hang out in.  I believe I received this bowl from my Grandparents but fell in love with it because it has a duck on the bottom.  Yes, I like ducks.  It's cute and holds my cute lip balms.  So, feel free to grab any bowl that you don't use and put some items in it.  If you're on a budget, this is a great way to save money.


This little blue box that I store my nail polishes and other loose lip balms in I got from the dollar store.  It's the perfect size for what I needed, it also has handles AND it folds down flat making it travel friendly.  If you have a girls night and want to bring your nail polish with you this is a great way to do it.


This also came from the dollar store.  I love how it's small so it holds some of my lip, eye and face products nicely.  It's nice to be able to just grab the item you want and go.


I purchased this InterDesign Clear Drawers tower the same time as the Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer.  There are three drawers in which you can store items.  In the top drawer I have all of my hair ties, bobby pins and hair clips.  Second drawer contains my blushes and bronzers and the final drawer has my brushes and a bigger hair clip.  You can put almost anything you want in these as long as they aren't too tall, so have fun playing around! 

Makeup storage, in my opinion, should be fun, efficient and user friendly.  Those are the reasons that I love the products listed above, though, not the most beautiful to look at, but I'm okay with that.  I'm sure I will change my storage so I can maybe have everything in one place, when I do I will be sure to show you what it looks like.  Have fun!! 

What is your makeup storage like?

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...