7.18.2013

haul july 2013

Yesterday I picked up a few things that I needed and I thought I would share them with you.  I have never tried any of these items but I am very excited about them.



Physicians Formula Endless Color Custom Nail Trio in Treat Yourself - $9.99
Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Towelettes - $5.99
Acure Lemongrass + Argan stem cell shampoo & conditioner clarifying keratin boosting - $9.99

I have never tried the nail polishes and after my mishap with the Milani Top Coat I am very excited to have a new top coat.  The set comes with a strengthening base coat, perfecting top coat and a glam top coat.  The glam top coat has tiny glitters and sparkles in it to add shimmer to any polish.

I wanted to get the Yes To Tomatoes towelettes this time because I do get blemishes and I do have blackheads so I was hoping it will clean my skin better than the Yes To Cucumbers one I use now.

I got the Acure shampoo + conditioner at the local Good Health store.  Up until now I've used the Giovanni haircare but decided to try something else and all of the employees at Good Health recommended this set.

I will have reviews of all of these products once I use them and test them out, so be on the lookout for those!

I hope you have a great day!!
What have you hauled recently?

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...