7.31.2013

haul | bath and body works, e.l.f & hard candy

I went shopping the other day to see if there was anything interesting I could pick up and try to review for my blog.  All of the stuff from e.l.f I picked up were really neat ideas so I thought I'd share them with you.  I also ran out of my foaming hand soap from B&BW too so we had to pick up another soap but this one is not antibacterial.  Enjoy this haul!



PS - While I was at WalMart picking up the e.l.f products, did you know that Real Techniques brushes are now sold there?!  I didn't and would've picked up the expert face brush except that I just ordered it off of Ulta.  Check at your local store if you want some.

Aromatherapy Hand Soap Energy - Orange Ginger - $5.50

Hubby and I wanted a soap that wasn't antibacterial as I mentioned above because it isn't good for your skin and so we picked up this one.  It smells amazing foams up just the same as my previous soap did.  I like foamy soaps.

Here is what B&BW says:
Boost your energy. Orange and Ginger essential oils are uplifting to release tension and sharpen the senses. This fresh, gel hand soap gently cleanses skin. Our formula contains natural Aloe to soothe and calm skin.
  • Breathe deeply for best results
  • Fragranced with essential oils and other natural fragrances
  • Not tested on animals

Sparkling Blackberry Woods Fragrance Mist

 I couldn't find this item on the B&BW website but I do know that I got it for 75% off and that is part of their permanent line, I believe.  It's a very nice smell.  I can smell the blackberry but it's not super sweet fruity smell, it's a very nice smell.  If you're in a B&BW give it a smell.

Hard Candy Itzy Glitzy in Lil Lilac - $4.00

This nail polish is beautiful and I just did a nail of the week post here.  I didn't have a color like this in my collection and I really like how these polishes apply.  They are very opaque even in one coat but I usually add a second just to be safe.  I love the metallic finish and it becomes quite purple in the sun.  I highly recommend you try one of these polishes because with a $4.00 price tag it's hard to beat.  It's beautiful!

e.l.f Studio Makeup Mist & Set - $3.00

I've never heard of anyone talk about this product on YouTube or a blog so when my hubby spotted it I just had to pick it up and give it a try.  I haven't tried it yet but I am very excited about this.  Even if it works a fraction as well as the Urban Decay All Nighter spray then I'm happy.

Details:
Wish you could have a product for your makeup like Hairspray is for your hair? Well…keep your makeup staying in place all day with a radiance boosting invisible hold with our new Makeup Mist & Set. The invigorating mist moisturizes and soothes the skin with key ingredients Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C & E. The lightweight, comfortable and alcohol free formula improves makeup wearability and prevents color from running or fading.

How to:
Spray on after makeup application to set makeup in place or during the day for a quick touchup to refresh. After you have applied your makeup spray a light mist 12-16 inches from your face with eyes closed to set your makeup in place or use for a quick touchup throughout the day to refresh your makeup. Let it dry naturally or blot with a tissue to help speed dry.

e.l.f Studio Zit Eraser - $3.00
This was another product that I was excited to try because, unlike the mist & set, there were tons of people talking about this one.  I have given this a try a few times already and can say that it does decrease the size and the redness of any pimples you may have.  It does take a few days to remove one, at least for me, but it definitely does work.

Details:
Get on-the-spot acne control anytime, anywhere with the Zit Eraser. This convenient clear gel pen is infused with acne fighting key ingredients Salicylic Acid, Witch Hazel, Camphor, Tea Tree and Green Tea to help treat acne and prevent new acne blemishes. The brush applicator provides precise application for gorgeous, flawless skin!

How to:
Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

What have you hauled recently?

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...