7.07.2013

Gosh Soft'N Shine Lip Balm | Review


I have another GOSH Cosmetics product review for you today (you can read my other one here), this one is of the two Soft'N Shine Lip Balms that I own.  I have had these lovelies for quite a while and for any of my Canadian readers you will be happy to know that you can get these at Shopper's Drug Mart.  Unfortunately, these are not listed on the Gosh website but maybe you can still get them on sites like Ebay.  If you know of anywhere else, please let me know!

The two colors that I have are 33 Scarlet & 31 Passion Pink.  These are highly pigmented with a vanilla/sweet scent.  I find these moisturize the lips pretty well, they have awesome color pay off that lasts for quite a while.  From what I've seen, the color range is pretty incredible, it varies from bright pink to nude.


33 Scarlet  //  31 Passion Pink

Packaging:
The Soft'N Shine Lip Balms are packaged in a very sleek shiny silver tube which is simple yet chic.  I feel pretty fancy when I pull this out of my purse, it's a conversation starter.

Coverage / Staying Power:
I did kind of mention this above but I will mention it again.  Amazing color pay off on these that lasts quite a long time, about 4 hours without eating or drinking.

31 Passion Pink  //  33 Scarlet

Price:
Between $5 - $7, if my memory isn't failing me.

Color Range:
From what I can remember, their color range was amazing.  Lots and lots of colors ranging from bright pinks to nudes.  There is something in this line for everyone, that's the Kristina promise ;).

What I like:
I love everything mentioned above: color range, staying power, packaging, great pigmentation, scent.  These are huge winners in my eyes for products that aren't lipsticks, they sure could be!

What I dislike:
As these don't seem to be available on the GOSH website any longer, they might be discontinued.  I don't like how you might not be able to get your hands on these easily any more.  It would be perfect if these did last a little longer on the lips.

That's it for this review!  If I've left anything out please comment below to let me know.
I hope you've had a great day, lovelies!

Have you tried these?

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...