7.10.2013

DIY Sea Salt Spray for beachy waves

With it being hot outside, I don't want to spend time using heat styling tools and if you don't either, I have a cheap, effective solution for you!  I have curly/wavy hair so even with nothing in my hair it dries all curly but frizzy so I love using something that can help with that, this can do that.  This recipe I am about to share with you brings out your natural hair texture, creating waves.  Want a heat free cute hairstyle for summer?  Look no further!



Those are the ingredients I used to make this concoction.  It you don't have these products already at home, go cheap.  You don't need to spend lots of money on these products.  The most expensive thing there is the Coconut Oil at $5.99. 

After I measured out the water, I just mixed all of the ingredients in the measuring cup then poured it into the spray bottle (which I got at Sally's Beauty Supply for cheap), and shook it all together.  Mine kind of ended up all frothy after I shook it around a bit, so don't be worried if that happens!  Spray on damp, towel dry hair, scrunch and let air dry!



And that is what it looks like when it's all said and done!  Enjoy your new fun beachy waves hair that takes 2 minutes to do.  Go out there and rock those waves!

Happy hot Wednesday!
How did this work for you?

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post :D bookmarked it for future use thanks for sharing xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much!! Your blog is beautiful :) Thanks for helping me find you! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...