7.06.2013

Confessions of a Beauty Blogger Tag

I ran across this post from Mel that she did back in May.  Yes, I'm a little late, but better late than never, right?


1. It's pretty much an all day, every day process for me.  When I'm not writing posts, I'm thinking about what I'm going to write and how I'm going to write it.

2. I'm a combination of both.  It's nice to spend money on new things that I need and can be reviewed for you guys, but I do try to save.  I don't go super crazy on spending, though.  I need a bathing suit so I will buy that, if I need to replace something I will buy that, etc.

3. Depends on my mood.  Sometimes I blog best right when I wake up and sometimes I blog best at night.  It depends on if I'm distracted or not, as well.

4. I don't really have the a bad makeup habit so I will go with hair.  I have a bad habit of straightening, drying or curling my hair when it's super hot outside, thus hot inside the house.  I get so hot and sweaty when I do this so now I'm using a DIY sea salt spray for my hair that I will share with you guys soon.

5. I have two: "Treat others the way you would like to be treated." and "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

6. I'm not a girl that takes long to get ready at all.  I don't put much makeup on at all; a little BB cream, lip balm, mascara and out.  Maybe 10 minutes after I get dressed and such.  I think my husband appreciates it ;)

7. Warning: some mature language.  This has nothing to do with beauty but this video is bloody hilarious.  I guarantee you will watch it more than once.


8. I'm not too sure, actually.  I follow a lot of blog and they all have a lot of followers.

9. Next year I will have my 10 year immigration Visa, so I will enjoy that.  Hopefully next year we will have a new car as well to do lots of travelling, camping in.

10. I would have to go with when I write something really weird and stupid or when I don't quite get my point across, leaving people confused (this kind of falls under the first thing, doesn't it? lol).  Thankfully, it hasn't been anything too terrible yet.

11. None of the above!  I'm wearing capri yoga pants that I work out in.  They aren't as hot to wear and are very comfortable when sitting for a long period of time.

12. I'm quite proud of how far my blog has come.  I've learned a lot of HTML to get it to where it is today and I love it.  I'm also so very proud of how far my husband and I have come together and what we have achieved.


If any of you lovelies would like to do this too then consider yourselves tagged!
I hope you have a fantastic Saturday!

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...