7.28.2013

beauty blogger tag!


This is going to be a long post with 31 questions so grab a snack, get comfy and enjoy getting to know me a bit more. :)

1. Is your hair naturally curly or naturally straight?
Naturally my hair is very curly.  When I let it air dry or put a sea salt spray in it the curl comes forward into tight spiral curls.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I have never dyed my hair in a salon so I doubt I will do it now.  Though, I haven't dyed my hair in years.  I'm loving my natural color right now.

3.  Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
On the really hot days my hair is usually pulled up as I hate it in my face when I'm sweaty.  But I do try to change it when I can!

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or do you go to a salon?
I definitely do my own.  Salons hardly ever have cruelty-free nail polish and I never get fake nails so I don't see a need to go.  You can do everything at home these days.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Depends on the polish and on my mood.  If my polish is starting to chip I will usually remove and put something else on.  Right now though I am rocking the nude nail.

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I polish  my toes whenever the hell I feel like it.  I don't care which season it is, if I want to paint my toes then I'm damn well doing it.  I like cute toes all year!

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Usually about 5 minutes.  I'm a pretty low maintenance gal so I don't wear too much.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Always the face.  I know doing your eyes first can fix any fall out you may have from your eyeshadow but I usually use cream shadow so no problems there.

9. Do you collect makeup or buy what you need when you need it?
I'm trying to buy only the stuff I need right now.  I feel like if I have too much it just sits there and doesn't get used.  Unless you're a Zoya polish, I always need one of those. ;)

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes? 
I have never worn false eyelashes and I never want to.

11. Do you wear a full face of makeup everyday?
Nope.  Usually I have nothing on my face while sitting around at home, but if we go out I do slap a little something on.

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
I guess with family.  I hardly ever have makeup while sitting at home.  I see no need of it since I just have to take it off after anyways. lol  Plus the hubby likes it.

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yep!  But if I'm having a skin issue then I do put on some concealer and a BB cream.  Easy!

14. How many high end products do you have?
Let's see... I have a couple that aren't cruelty-free so I don't use them but with them that makes about 8.  Mostly all from Tarte.

15. Do you plan your OOTD each night or when you're getting dressed?
I like to mentally have something picked out but most days, no I never plan ahead.  I get dressed according to the weather.  Is that weird?

16. How often do you change your handbag? 
Occasionally.  I use one purse that my hubby bought me all of the time but I do have clutches that I use when I don't feel like carrying a purse.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
Lately, I've been waking up between 9-10 and going to sleep around 2-3.  I haven't been having a good nights sleep in a while now so I usually read until the wee hours of the morning.

18. How often or when do you workout? 
Every second day.  Hubby and I go on a 13+ mile bike ride and already I am seeing results from going for a month. :D

19.  Left handed or right handed?
Left!

20. How tall are you? 
5'5" verging on the 5'6" mark.  I like it.

21. Do you speak any foreign languages? 
I took Spanish in high school for 4 years but I've forgotten a lot of it now.  Oops.

22. How many pets do you have?
None at the moment but we will be getting a dog soon if I can have my way.  I loooove dogs and miss mine back home in Canada.

23. How often are you on blogger? 
All of the damn time!  I'm always either fixing a little issue on my blog, admiring my blog or just hanging out on blogger.  I'm in love.

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs? 
Of course.  All of the time :)

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? 
Yes.  I like to do that for future reference when I go out to get makeup.  It's very useful.

26.  How did you come up with your blog name?
I'm a cruelty-free blogger so this blog is beauty with compassion.  Compassion being beauty products that don't hurt animals.

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
A Sony Handycam HD Camcorder.  Here's a link to view it.

28. How often do you clean your house?
Umm... when it gets dirty?  I aim for once a week.

29.  What's your favourite colour?
Red.  I love anything red.

30. Do you swear?
Hell yes.  I try not to do it on here or on any social media but I do have quite the potty mouth sometimes.

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
No idea.  I just kinda roll with the punches.  I don't feel too well, though, so probably resting a lot.


There we go!  I tag all of you to do this as well!  It's a fun way for your viewers to get to know you a bit better.  I really enjoy these tag posts for that reason.  :)

Happy Sunday!!

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...