6.08.2013

Tarte haul

I was recently in a Sephora for the first time in my life and decided to pick up two things; one I've used forever and the other is new to me.

BB Tinted Treatment 12-hour primer (source)

Maracuja Creaseless Concealer (source)

I've used the concealer for many, many years and love it to bits and so got a new one because I was running low.  As for my first impressions on the BB cream; it is wonderful.  It feels very light on the skin, blends in beautifully, lasts all day, has buildable coverage and also has SPF 30 (bonus!).

I will for sure be doing a review on these very soon so keep a lookout!

Have you tried these?  How did you like them?

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...