6.17.2013

NYX Rouge Cream Blush | Review

I am finally back to blogging after having about a week off because of my Mom's visit from Canada.  We had a lot of fun with shopping, playing games, and just enjoying each other's company, but now I have a review for you of the NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Glow.

This item I picked up while I was visiting my home town a few months back that only recently started carrying NYX products (YAY!).  I was searching their display for a long time deciding what I wanted and eventually picked up a few things which I will do reviews on soon!  For now, though, let's take a closer look at the blush.


NET WT. 0.12oz (3.5g) - $6.
This is my only cream blush that I own so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I know a good product when I see one!  This blush is very creamy, it feels so smooth when you put your finger on it.  The finish is very natural and it definitely has all day lasting power which is great in these hot summer months.  With a price tag of only $6.00 you can't go wrong.  For those sensitive to smells this has no smell at all and of course it is cruelty-free and hypoallergenic.  I do think this is best applied with a stippling brush, at least, I've had the best experience doing it that way.  Also, the packaging is adorable!

I highly recommend these products!  You can find NYX products at: NYXcosmetics.com, Ulta and Ulta.com, PacSun and PacSun.com.

INGREDIENTS:
VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Zea Mays(corn) Starch, Octyldodeanol, Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyethylene, Bees Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, B.H.A. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide Red, Iron Oxide Yellow, Iron Oxide Black, D&C Red No.6, D&C Red No.7, D&C Red No.28 Aluminum Lake.

What is your favorite blush?

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...