6.29.2013

India bans animal testing for cosmetics


As of yesterday (June 28th, 2013), India has banned the use of animal testing for cosmetics and their ingredients!!  This now makes them the very first South Asian country to outlaw this practice.  I am so happy about this that I had to share this ground breaking moment.  Now let's hope more countries follow suit because testing on animals is unnecessary.  Countries and companies are doing this because they hear us, they see us buying less and less of the non cruelty-free companies and more of the cruelty-free ones.  Pat yourself on the back, this is because of you!

Only 2 days left before Google Reader is gone!  Please follow me via Bloglovin' to stay up to date on my posts!

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...