6.03.2013

eos Lip Balms | Review

Have you been searching for a line of lip balms that are:
      + Cruelty-free
      + Gluten-free
      + Paraben-free
      + Petrolatum-free
      + Phthalate-free

But with the benefits of:
      + Long-lasting moisture
      + Shea butter & Vitamin E
      + 95% Organic
      + 100% Natural
      + Jojoba oil

Then you have come to the right place! eos lip balms are for you! These are the only lip balms I have found after months and months of searching that are all of those things. With a price tag of $3.29 each, they are very easy to pick up and almost every drug store carries them.

Now let's take a look!
PS - Please don't mind how dirty they are.  They get dirty in hand bags.


Honeysuckle Honeydew
Lemon Drop with SPF 15
Sweet Mint
Summer Fruit
Medicated Tangerine
Passion Fruit
Strawberry Sorbet
Blueberry Potion
Sweet Vanilla Nonsense
Watermelon Wonderland

As you can see, the packaging is very cute in a spherical shape with a secure yet very easy to open twist off cap. They are small but not too small so they can fit in any purse. The texture is very smooth with no pulling on the lips at all and the scent of these is to die for. Scent and taste is very accurate to what the flavor is which I love. Also, all of these are very hydrating.

Sweet Vanilla Nonsense, Blueberry Potion and Watermelon Wonderland were all in a limited edition Alice in Wonderland set which I don't see available on the eos website anymore.  If you're lucky, you will find one in a store but I think they are gone now.  Check ebay!

Do you own any?  How do you like them?

2 comments:

  1. I saw these somewhere the other day and I definitely want to try them! I love that they're all natural, plus they have cute packaging and that never hurts. ;)
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them! they are fantastic and very affordable!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...