6.18.2013

Cruelty-free brands that I use daily

As you know this blog is all about cruelty-free brands of makeup, skin care, hair care, etc.  When I decided to stop using the terrible brands in my home and switch to cruelty-free products, I have discovered some brands that I am a big fan of which I would like to share with you.  No, everything in my home is not cruelty-free (unfortunately), my toothpaste is Crest and they test on animals, but you can get toothpaste that is cruelty-free.  Anyways, I have gotten off topic!  Here is a list of cruelty-free companies that I use or have used and love.

Hair care:
+ Giovanni
+ Burt's Bees / Gud
+ Alba Botanica
+ Yes to Carrots/Tomatoes/Blueberries/Grapefruit/Cucumbers

Skin care:
+ Everyday Coconut
+ Yes to Carrots/Tomates/Blueberries/Grapefruit/Cucumbers
+ 100% Pure

Beauty:
+ Tarte
+ NYX
+ Physicians Formula
+ Hard Candy
+ Zoya
+ e.l.f
+ Pixi
+ eos

If you would like a complete list of cruelty-free companies please go to PETA and the Leaping Bunny website! (I personally follow the Leaping Bunny program moreso than PETA)

Also, please don't think I am pushing any of these companies on you.  This is a list for people who are interested in shopping cruelty-free brands.

What do you use for these categories?

No comments

Show some love

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment and I will get back to you just as soon as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...